The material on this website is provided for general information only. This website has been compiled from information obtained from sources within the State of Victoria and is subject to change without notice.
- The Mine Land Rehabilitation Authority has used its best endeavours to ensure that this website is correct and current at the time of publication but makes no warranty, express or implied that the material on this website is accurate, authentic or complete and takes no responsibility for any error, omission or defect.
The material on this website must not be relied on as a statement of government policy or as professional advice on any particular matter. You are responsible for making your own assessment of the material on the website and should verify all relevant representations, statements and information with your own professional advisers.
- The internet is not a secure medium and communications to and from the website may be intercepted or altered in transit. The Mine Land Rehabilitation Authority does not warrant or represent that this website or any linked sites, are free from anything which may damage any computer used to access this website.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Mine Land Rehabilitation Authority and its employees and agents are excluded from liability (including liability by reason of negligence) for any loss, damage, cost or expense, whether direct, indirect, consequential or specific caused by use or reliance on this website.
- You must view this website in full screen format. The Mine Land Rehabilitation Authority is not responsible for the display of this website in any other format.
This website (excluding any linked third party sites) is controlled by the Mine Land Rehabilitation Authority from its offices at 55 Grey Street, Traralgon. By accessing this website, you accept that any disputes about this website or its contents are to be determined by the courts having jurisdiction in the state of Victoria in accordance with the laws in force in the state of Victoria (except any principle of conflict of laws inconsistent with this requirement).
This website may be accessed throughout Australia and overseas. The Mine Land Rehabilitation Authority makes no representation that the content of this website complies with the laws (including intellectual property laws) of any country outside Australia. If you access this website from outside Australia, you do so on your own responsibility and are responsible for ensuring compliance with all laws in the place where you are located.
This website provides links to external websites for your convenience only. The Mine Land Rehabilitation Authority does not control and cannot be liable for these websites. The Mine Land Rehabilitation Authority does not endorse any external website or any associated organisation, product or service and does not warrant that material on any external website is accurate, authentic or complete.
Your use of any external website is governed by the terms of that website. The provision of a link to an external website does not authorise you to reproduce, adapt, modify, communicate or in any way deal with the material on that site. The inclusion of any email addresses on this website is not consent to receiving unsolicited commercial electronic messages or SPAM.
The Mine Land Rehabilitation Authority makes available to you the provision to download particular documents, on the conditions set out below. If you do not agree with these conditions, you should not download the material.
Downloadable material on this website is provided on the basis that upon downloading, you will conduct such virus scanning and other checks as may be necessary to ensure that the downloaded material will not corrupt in any way your data, software or systems or those of any other person.
- You acknowledge and agree that the Mine Land Rehabilitation Authority will not be under any liability to you for any loss or damage including consequential loss or damage however caused, whether by negligence or otherwise, that arises in any way from the use of the downloaded material.
- If you provide the downloaded material to another party, then you should bring to the attention of that other party these conditions and only provide the downloaded material on the same conditions as those on which the original downloaded material was provided to you by the Mine Land Rehabilitation Authority via mineland.vic.gov.au.