We’re changing the way we engage to comply with social distancing rules and to keep the community safe, so that we can continue to facilitate and encourage community conversations about mine rehabilitation.
If you are a member of a local group and you’re interested in finding out more about what we do, and to ask your questions, why not book an information session with us online.
Virtual meetings is one of many ways we can help keep you informed about the progress of rehabilitation plans for the three Latrobe Valley brown coal mines.
Get in touch with us at mineland.vic.gov.au/contact or call 1800 571 966.
Know a group who may be interested? Download and share this flyer.
2020 community group meetings:
- Braiakaulung Advisory Committee (5 February)
- Gippsland Regional Executive Forum (20 February)
- Latrobe River Irrigators Inc. (2 March)
- Gurnaikurnai Land and Waters Aboriginal Corporation (4 March)
- Gippsland Environment Group (4 March)
- Friends of Latrobe Water (28 May and 23 June)
- Latrobe Catchment Landcare Network (8 July)
- Latrobe Valley U3A Inc. (23 July)
- Latrobe Valley Sustainability Group (9 September)
- Latrobe Valley Field Naturalists Club (23 October)